February 17, 2004
Ye, Snow, very nice of you to call and chat me up while I was skiving on my job. You know I appreciate that more than anything, right. As for hoegaarden session, I will KIV. hee Hey, I'd b shy as britney in front of ur frens oki.. hoho
McDonald's 25cents ice cream cone is a must-have in our weather today. It feels extremely good to take out a mere 30cents and expecting change for an ice-cream.
These 2 angmohs seated on our right were weird~! They called over the uncle and asked him to get them 2 ice-creams while they waited. The uncle did as told and came back with the ice-creams, and the receipt. They then paid and told the uncle to keep the change (few cents).
Me was thinking, 'What? They don't know the meaning of fast food restaurant? They do it differently in the US or what?'
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 13:36